Ceiling LCR speaker with 10" Kevlar woofer, 3" Kevlar midrange and 1" aluminum tweeter
The C1075s is our best LCR ceiling speaker. Its midrange and tweeter are mounted on a panel angled at 15 degrees, so the sound is directed at the listeners even though the speakers are in the ceiling up above the TV screen. Top-quality Kevlar drivers help the C1075s deliver state-of-the-art surround sound.
The ultimate LCR ceiling speaker. The C1075s delivers hidden, high-performance home theater sound. It's a powerful three-way design, with a 10-inch Kevlar-cone woofer, a 3-inch Kevlar midrange and a 1-inch aluminum-dome tweeter delivers clear treble with low distortion. The midrange and tweeter are angled, and you can also aim them to direct the sound where you want. Bass and treble boost/cut switches let you fine-tune the sound however you want. An extremely high sensitivity of 94 dB and robust power handling of 200 watts mean you can use the C1075s with any receiver, from the most expensive in the world to the least. Our PCM-C1000 new construction bracket is included to make the C1075s super-easy to install. Includes Thin-Bezel Grilles held by Neo Magnets.
- FamilySignature Series
- Shipping Info
- Length18.8 (Inches)
- Width15.8 (Inches)
- Height12.4 (Inches)
- Weight21.95 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty1
- Other Specifications
- 10" KevlarÂ® Woofer
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 22kHz
- 3" Pivoting KevlarÂ® Midrange
- Impedance: 4Ω
- 1" Pivoting Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Sensitivity: 92dB 1W/1m
- Woofer and Midrange/Tweeter Bridge Fixed at a 15° Angle
- PCB-C1000 is required and included with each C1030
- Â±3db Midrange & Treble Contour Switches
- Diameter x Depth: 13-3/8" x 7-5/8"
- Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Ceiling Cut Out: 11-7/8"
- Replaces C1031 Ceiling LCR Speaker
- Includes Thin-Bezel Grille held by Neo Magnets