Ceiling LCR Speaker with 8" Graphite Woofer and 1" Pivoting Silk-Dome Tweeter
A super-stiff, 8-inch graphite woofer gives the C841 an especially natural—yet powerful—sound. The woofer and tweeter are angled 15 degrees, allowing you to put the speaker in the ceiling up by the screen while directing the sound at the listeners. You can even pivot the tweeter to get it aimed just right.
The C841 gives you the great sound of graphite in a hideaway home theater speaker. Its 8-inch graphite woofer has an incredibly stiff cone for low distortion and powerful bass all the way down to 40 Hz. Our sophisticated 1-inch silk dome tweeter blends perfectly with the woofer, delivering clear, sweet highs to complement the powerful lows.
- FamilyProtege Series
- Woofer Size8 (Inches)
- Shipping Info
- Length13 (Inches)
- Width12.8 (Inches)
- Height7.2 (Inches)
- Weight1.8 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty3
- Other Specifications
- 8" Graphite Woofer
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 22kHz
- 1" Pivoting Silk Dome Tweeter
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Woofer and Tweeter Bridge Fixed at a 15Ohms Angle
- Sensitivity: 92dB 1W/1m
- Â±3db Bass & Treble Contour Switches
- Diameter x Depth: 11-1/8" x 5-7/8"
- Power Handling: 150 Watts
- Ceiling Cut Out: 9Â¾"
- Replaces C840 Ceiling LCR Speaker
- Includes Thin-Bezel Grille held by Neo Magnets